We are looking for a Laravel developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application Therefore, experience and understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Responsibilities and duties
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
Required experience, skills, and qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks Laravel
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Proficient in creating rest APIs.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Experience in web deployment, maintenance, and operation.
- Solid experience in large-scale web development.
- Strong skills in payment gateway API integrations, API development is desired.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git